The Mentor Program provides one-to-one support for professionals. Whether you wish to learn more about a specific area of fundraising, are new to, curious about or experienced in the profession, or simply enjoy sharing your expertise with others, you'll find the Mentor Program rewarding. We invite you to apply by March 1 for the next Mentor Program Cycle.
Mentors are senior fundraising professionals who volunteer their time. They commit to consistent contact to mentor their Fellows, assisting with specific fundraising and career development issues. Read the Mentor Guidelines here.
Fellows represent a wide range of experience, organization type, and budget size. Some are development directors who work alone in a small office. Others are executive directors who spend a large amount of time fundraising. Fellows may be seasoned or new to the field. What they share is an idea of where they can use support from a Mentor.
The Mentor Program provides one-to-one support for professionals including fundraisers, executive directors, development staff, board leaders and consultants.
· One-to-one Mentor/Fellow matches.
· Online Clinics held throughout the year.
· Free registration via promo code to Noon Online programs.
· Mentor Program meetups at the informal Unplugged networking events.
Application Deadlines And Fees—Apply Now
· Deadline for applications is March 1, 2020. The program runs March 2020
through January 2021.
· There is no fee charged to Mentors.
· Fellows: The fee is $80 for AFP and NCPGC members and $200 for
Click here for more information and to apply